[Biohackers] [omni-discuss] Recycling: Please come cash in our bottles & cans!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 11:31:50 PST 2015

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Steve Bloom <stevebloom55 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bins for this purpose are free and there are instructional signs and
> notices available that can be modified as needed and then printed out.

Aha - I was hoping that might be the case.

Signage doesn't solve everything, of course. But having a friendly reminder
at just the right time and place can make a huge difference.

We could also make a little 3x3' cage for the cardboard, to facilitate
keeping it in one tidy bundle and tying it up with rope.

Patrik