[Cryptoparty] Cryptoparty plannings!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 21:12:01 PST 2013

Hi all,

Happy 2nd Sunday, one Sunday away from 3rd Sunday aka Cryptoparty at sudo
room!

If your name is in the 'To' field it's because you haven't added yourself
to the Cryptoparty list yet but have helped out with past cryptoparties. It
would be awesome to have you join us again next Sunday!

I think it would be best to start with workshops and do lightning talks
later on if people are interested.

*1-2pm:* If you come early to plan, I will make a delicious foamy latte
just for you :)
*2-2:30pm:* Introductions, framing, snacks, agenda.
*2:30-4pm: *Workshops:
1) Email / PGP
2) TOR and SSL
3) Mobile Phone security
4) OTR
Others?
*4-5pm:* Lightning talks OR breakout groups OR keysigning party
*5-6pm:* If you stay after and help with cleanup, we can then all hang out,
give ourselves sudokudos and drink beerz <3

Respond to this thread if you're interested in taking on a particular
component of the above schedule. It would be rad if folks could also help
flyer and promote online as well. Anyone have some minutes to make a flyer
tonight? If not, I'll find some time to do so tomorrow, but will be up in
Tahoe much of this week with the Open Garden team so won't be able to
promote in physical locations.

It would also be great to have a handout - I saw an excellent little paper
book by Micah of EFF at the Anarchist Bookfair, and we now have a digital
duplicator at Sudo... will try to print that out en masse next weekend!

<3
Jenny