[Cryptoparty] Cryptoparty plannings!

Shawn Lesniak moderkaka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 12:25:26 PST 2013

On 2013-11-10 21:12, Jenny Ryan wrote:

> *1-2pm:* If you come early to plan, I will make a delicious foamy latte
> just for you :)
> *2-2:30pm:* Introductions, framing, snacks, agenda.
> *2:30-4pm: *Workshops:
> 1) Email / PGP
> 2) TOR and SSL
> 3) Mobile Phone security
> 4) OTR
> Others?
> *4-5pm:* Lightning talks OR breakout groups OR keysigning party
> *5-6pm:* If you stay after and help with cleanup, we can then all hang
> out, give ourselves sudokudos and drink beerz <3

I could do mobile phone security or email/PGP breakout workshop.

If there is interest, I could do a lightning talk about a question I got
last month about what crypto is believed to be broken and what's being
done.  Long story short, things are pretty bad, but not for the reasons
the news implied.

-Shawn