[Cryptoparty] Cryptoparty + Build A Mesh Node tomorrow, 2-5pm!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 12:40:15 PST 2014

Hi folks!

Join us tomorrow afternoon at Sudo Room for a combined cryptoparty / mesh
node flashing party!

Learn how to encrypt your emails, phone calls, text messages, and online
chats; get support for any issues you've run into; or come share what you
know with someone new to digital security. More info here:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Cryptoparty

In the sudo room proper, we'll be flashing routers with the just-completed Sudo
Mesh firmware <https://github.com/sudomesh> (Snow Crash). Bring your own
router (must have 8MB of flash memory and be OpenWRT-compatible) or buy one
at cost from us ($75). Learn more about the project at https://sudomesh.org

Cheers,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net