[Cryptoparty] Fwd: [sudo-info] CryptoParty

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 21:06:03 PDT 2015

In case anyone on the cryptoparty at lists.sudoroom.org list is interested in
this, see message below sent to info at sudoroom.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: camden murtagh <camdenmurtagh at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Subject: [sudo-info] CryptoParty
To: info at sudoroom.org

Hello
My name is Camden Murtagh and I am with the RSA Conference, the leading
global conference in everything cyber security. It is a 5 day conference
held in San Francisco around the end of February where the leaders of the
industry come to discuss the current state of Cyber Security. I am looking
to put on a Cryptoparty during one of the nights of the conference and
after looking over your website I was wondering if you guys feel you'd be
equipped and or interested in hosting a cryptoparty at the conference. If
not would you be able to point me in the direction of someone who would be
able to help me out.
Thank you for your time.

- Camden