[DisasterRadio] Mozilla Grant App Draft

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 14:58:42 PST 2017

Hi all,

I started working on some of the application questions last night. Marc's
going to work on it today to flesh out the
Technical/Differentiation/Scalability/Portability/Power sections more.
Please add or complete your bios if you'd like to be on the team, and reply
to this thread if you can help with the written content:

https://hackmd.io/EYdgpmDMCcAmAMBaSBGeJEBYBm8WOgCZsNpgwBWYlC kSWFIA#

Nic has taken point on the video animations - thank you, Nic!!

I'll set up a basic website this evening to start porting content into
unless I hear back from Sierk that he's on it.

Also, for comparison here's the final draft of the Peoples Open submission
for the other challenge - comments and feedback welcome. We'll be reviewing
it Monday and Tuesday:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IMefTIKiQEXw9A68p9BoEsLup7nbwIPwdzoqZ9tnWIg/edit#

\o/
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé