[DisasterRadio] DisasterRadio Doodle for next call

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:46:36 PST 2018

noffle started a doodle last week on patchwork for scheduling up our next
call:
https://doodle.com/poll/44s6bvwufcunkdtd

please mark which days you're available the last week of january!

For reference:

   - Minutes from Call #1
   <https://hackmd.io/KYIwZgrAxgzCDsBaADBATATkQFgGzCkQA4YATMRU0gQ2rVyhAEYJgig=#>
   - Minutes from Call #2
   <https://hackmd.io/CwY2DMFYHZ3BaARgZgKYOAEwEwIBwCGE8AjJociQGxV43hA=>
   - DisasterRadio NSF/Mozilla WINS Grant Submission Draft
   <https://hackmd.io/EYdgpmDMCcAmAMBaSBGeJEBYBm8WOgCZsNpgwBWYlCkSWFIA#>

Action Items from last call:

   - @juul <@22YV3HX/BGClXH49ZebkcepqRpj7a9f5s0ddwhDSfxk=.ed25519>:
   technical documentation [done], fix chat bugs [?], video production [done[
   ** keep libraries small (esp8266). cap of 2-3 MB on device, bundle
   should be less than 100 KB, ideally less. Need to test load speed
   @nanomonkey <@+D0ku/LReK6kqd3PSrcVCfbLYbDtTmS4Bd21rqhpYNA=.ed25519>:
   circuitboard finalized and hopefully ordered [done:
   https://github.com/nanomonkey/lora-to-nodemcu-circuit ]
   - @noffle <@C3iYh/12sO1uvKq1KcZXLFxSySzxOkHxXN8rtNB5MGA=.ed25519>: read
   documentation, try chat app [?]
   - @Piet <@U5GvOKP/YUza9k53DSXxT0mk3PIrnyAmessvNfZl5E0=.ed25519>: get
   kicad going, look at the designs [?]
   - sierk: graphics and website, help with video [done]
   - @cel <@f/6sQ6d2CMxRUhLpspgGIulDxDCwYD7DzFzPNr7u5AU=.ed25519>: get the
   web app working, think about ssb over the protocol
   - @tunabananas: finish the 501c3 application this week [done, and status
   approved!], shift to storytelling use cases [MORE TODO], hack on submission
   questions text [done]
   - @mix <@ye+QM09iPcDJD6YvQYjoQc7sLF/IFhmNbEqgdzQo3lQ=.ed25519>: get web
   app working, review / feedback on any writing [?]

--
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"