[DisasterRadio] We're in the finals!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 15:47:40 PDT 2018

Do we have any remote contributors who want to help with the demo? Mozilla
will fund travel expenses for one team member (tho the deadline to submit
the form wuz Friday >_< - just sent an email inquiry)

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"