[DisasterRadio] disaster.radio flyers

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:11:12 PDT 2018

I made some flyers for distributing with the boards tonight, but am still
en route to oakland (about to hit bakersfield) - is anyone able to print
them for tonight?

can make quick edits on the road - .xcf file is here so please fork / amend
/ improve at will:
https://github.com/sudomesh/propaganda/blob/master/flyers/disasterradio-flyer.xcf

<3
Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"