[DisasterRadio] disaster.radio flyers

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:29:22 PDT 2018

You know how to replace the toner in the Omni office, right?
Paper cutters are in there also! And some thicker cardstock in the bottom
drawer to the right of the door on the floor labeled 'paper' or 'printing'
if you wants to use that.

btw also ordered mad new stickers tho they also need to be cut from square
-> hex. lmk if you can pick up @ psprint, otherwise i'll swing by before i
head to dweb and just cut them there ^_^

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"