[DisasterRadio] Next Dev Board

Rafael Betancourt betasoft at ieee.org
Mon Nov 12 22:12:03 PST 2018

I started following this project recently as I am very interested in this
application. I am a chip design engineer and would like to collaborate.
Please let me know how to proceed.

Best regards,

Rafael

Rafael J. Betancourt, IEEE Senior Member, TEMS-SCV Vice-Chair |
betasoft at ieee.org | 650.224.6849 | RafaelBetancourt.com