[DisasterRadio] Two cool LoRa projects

grant ggallo102 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:00:56 PDT 2018

Yeah Sam, we met the Project Lantern people down in Mountain View during
the Mozilla WINS finals presentations. We did talk about the importance of
interoperability between all these emerging LoRa-related projects. For
disaster.radio, we have been designing a full network stack and routing
protocol specifically intended for LoRa networks. You checkout the
documentation on it here,
https://github.com/sudomesh/disaster-radio/wiki/Protocol. We are trying to
make it general and portable such that other projects can easily implement
it on their device. Once we successfully implement it on our hardware, I'd
be excited to help other projects do the same.

mesh the planet!
-grant