[DisasterRadio] TTGO boards with Disaster Radio now on Aliexpress

leez leez at riseup.net
Fri Dec 6 16:32:20 PST 2019

yay grant!

Is anyone going to CCC this year? I'll be helping with the about:freedom
village where the focus will be the struggle for a social-ecological
transformation
(https://events.ccc.de/congress/2019/wiki/index.php/Assembly:About:freedom),
and I'd love to wave some new boards around and talk about disaster radio.

If anyone's planning to be at sudoroom this coming Monday or Tuesday,
I'll come by.