[DisasterRadio] Joining the network?

moonlit fpv mlit83 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 01:45:35 PDT 2019

Good day!
I've recently been very captivated by the LoRa movement, and I started out
last year using the LoRa chipset to fly drones kilometer after kilometer
with telemetry. Then yesterday I had a plan to order some hardware to build
two terminals for my kids so that they can chat! (or IM if u will..)
Haven't quite landed on screen size yet, but I'm thinking a 4" should be
more than enough. Then for input I'm thinking oldskool texting like I did
when I was a kid, a numpad with three letters on each number. Or just a few
buttons would work too scrolling through. I am building this! If anyone has
any ideas or tips, please find me!

Then I found your project! Disaster Radio! And I luv it!! So I want to
build a node! Here, in Norway!

Best regards, Roger