[DisasterRadio] ESP32 boards progress

grant ggallo102 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 19:24:48 PST 2019

Yes, this is accurate information. Thanks for updating folks.

Glad to hear you are going try out the latest firmware. Let me know if it
works for you, or open an issue if it doesn't!

The major change I've made is in restructuring the code and breaking it up
into more libraries. The purpose being to make its parts more modular and
reusable. If anyone would like to find out more about technical details of
this update, check out these pulls requests,

https://github.com/sudomesh/disaster-radio/pull/29
https://github.com/sudomesh/disaster-radio-simulator/pull/13

And these new libraries,
https://github.com/sudomesh/LoRaLayer2
https://github.com/paidforby/AsyncSDServer

Hoping to get back to working on it some next week. Keep an eye on the wiki
<https://github.com/sudomesh/disaster-radio/wiki> for updates and
improvements!

-grant (@paidforby)