[DisasterRadio] TTGO boards with Disaster Radio now on Aliexpress

Kris with a K kris.keillor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 17:17:36 PST 2019

Hey, awesome to see some movement with disaster.radio :)

How complete is the hardware linked to on aliexpress? It looks like the
PCB, antenna, breakout pins, and power jumper is included -- so all that's
missing from the complete Disaster.Radio box is the housing, solar panels,
battery storage, and all interconnects for the prior two?

As a side note, I would love to introduce folks in the mailing list to
Althea <http://althea.net/>. The name refers to both the organization and
their open source mesh networking software. Their organization model
incentivizes decentralized, locally-owned internet infrastructure by paying
providers through blockchain. Their software automatically routes traffic
to the most reliable, affordable nodes. The model is incredibly
interesting! I know some of y'all are already aware but I thought I'd
spread the word!

Again thanks the link to the new pcb and I look forward to understanding
what is and isn't included.

Kris with a K

(509) 591-7942
kris.keillor at gmail.com