[DisasterRadio] MPPT / Solar

Morgan Allen morganrallen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 08:35:48 PST 2020

I got 4 of these last week. I've got one board setup to do some testing.
Basic setup is ESP32 with....
10k/10k voltage divider on battery (tested, working)
2k/12k voltage divider on the 12v solar cell (not tested yet)

To start I'm just going to do some basic monitoring/logging, I also have
some ASC714 current sensors I thought I might add in.
If anyone can think of some specific tests to do let me know. Mostly I got
these to get some monitoring infrastructure in place for some
other solar projects.