[DisasterRadio] Set up Open Collective fundraising page?

Morgan Allen morganrallen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 10:50:07 PST 2020

Income is great, I would suggest using it towards prototypes over paying
folks for their time, unless the income vs time manages to warrant that.
And pizza parties. People love pizza.

Being that this list gets, at most, 4 emails a month, the IRC probably less
(and usually me),
what's the benefit of moving to a forum at an (significant) additional
cost? I did just see the hackday.io project pop up and believe that will
actually attract attention that could build a broader community (ie moving
to discourse won't build community in itself) though like discourse, I
don't like that it's silos.

p.s. re: discourse
Personally, I hope there is a special place in hell for people who
implement infinite scroll websites >:)))))