[DisasterRadio] Wind Power

Taylor Hay taylorhayis at icloud.com
Wed Feb 26 12:26:38 PST 2020

I quite like the hand crank system, but it depends on what type of disaster we are anticipating.
Solar / wind works great if you’re holed up, the hand crank works great on the move - personally I’ve been working on a board that has ac/dc conversion, and whatever voltage you feed into it in whatever polarity, it charges the attached USB power bank.
This could be another option to allow people to clamp onto car batteries, power points, train reading lights (that was the inspiration for the idea) etc

Sent from my iPhone