[DisasterRadio] Jitsi meetup again soon?

grant ggallo102 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 13:30:40 PDT 2021

Hey everybody,

We can have a another meetup if folks are interested. I know I suggested
the "second Monday of each month", but I was out-of-commission the last
few weeks, so how about let's do one next week on the third Monday! Same
time, same place, unless there are strong objections.

5pm Eastern Time, Monday, August 16th

https://meet.paidforby.me/disasterradiomonthly
<https://meet.paidforby.me/disasterradiomonthly>

(for those in other time zones, check
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210816T210000&p1=388&p2=43&p3=136&p4=69
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210816T210000&p1=388&p2=43&p3=136&p4=69>)

Also, based on feedback from the last hangout, folks seemed interested
in a more "structured"/ "facilitated" meeting-style, so I created a pad
based on the people's open template and we can see how it works. Feel
free to add notes for items that you want to discuss (I add a few things
for my update already).

https://pad.riseup.net/p/disasterradiomonthly
<https://pad.riseup.net/p/disasterradiomonthly>

Peace,