[DisasterRadio] hello to disaster radio

John Fitz johnfitzeecs at gmail.com
Wed May 5 08:44:50 PDT 2021

Hey Grant,

I just wanted to chip in. The whole pandemic really messed up our weekly
meetings and not much progress has been made since last year.

Right before, I finished designing a new board with two LoRa modules and an
ESP32. I still have some tested and working boards if anyone would like one
to continue development.

-Fitz