[sudo-hall] The Gate of San Leandro OPENS

eddan.com eddan at sudoroom.tv
Thu Feb 13 18:48:11 PST 2014

Hi all.

Just wanted to let everyone know about the new innovation & collaborative space opening up in San Leandro. It's taking over part of a classic suburban mall, which is both interesting and weird. One of the more intriguing first tenants is Type A Machines, the 3d printer company which already has their offices in the building.

They're having a sort of launch tomorrow evening - more info below. Please let me know if you're interested, since there will be a guest list.

-Eddan