[mesh-dev] MTU issue

Max B maxb.personal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:38:33 PDT 2014

I should mention that Alex and I looked into the previous MTU issue and found that the exit server had been resetting its MTU for the bat0 interface when tunnels were being added. We fixed that and a good deal of the connectivity issues we had been dealing with were fixed (we were able to test android but not iOS).

Will you be doing the TCP MSS clamping on the exit server. If so, can we go over how to add it to our provisioning scripts?