[mesh-dev] Intro and website note (ported from Mesh list)

Trav devlists at travstone.com
Tue Oct 28 12:02:38 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Found a flyer for this at Scarlett City coffee, and sounded interesting.

As an intro, my name is Trav, I'm a designer/developer in Emeryville. I
do front-end work currently, although have done server-side stuff in the
past.

I'll just be lurking for a bit to find out what goes on here, but I
thought I'd note that for the last several days when you navigate to
peoplesopen.net, you get a certificate error. You may want to either
update your cert, or not auto-redirect to https (which may be better if
you don't really need an encrypted connection for most of the content.)

I noticed a bit later that some of the resources being served up for at
least the home page aren't coming from https urls, so just fixing the
cert won't help those. I'm happy to provide some insight on this, but
don't want to crowd the list with website stuff... is there someone in
particular I should email?

Will try to make it to a meetup at some point, would definitely like to
learn more.

Hope that makes sense, happy to provide more info.

Trav

PS, thanks to Jenny for pointing me to the right list!