[mesh-dev] TP-Link nearing end of life

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 02:20:36 PDT 2015

The new turris-lite is looking quite promising. Pricepoint (without
radio or case) of about 100, I'm told.

https://lite.turris.cz/en/

The same chipset is used in other higher end routers like the linksys
1200ac - while openwrt support is a little rocky (anyone want to see
the current bug??) - it is a pretty open, very fast system.

At the moment, the lite is my leading candidate for cerowrt-3.