[mesh-dev] First mesh-internetted house!

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 11:16:32 PDT 2015

Thanks for pointing that out Dave - we've been scrambling too much and have
not gone through those steps. Our connectivity setup on meshing routers is
a little complicated, so I'm not sure it's entirely straightforward the
best way to configure sqm. The routers that are sharing ISP connectivity
could certainly be configured with sqm on their isp connected interface,
but my understanding is that we'd have to figure out a way to determine the
maximum throughput in order to correctly configure it, which has been an
ongoing unsolved problem for our group.

Perhaps we could find a time to chat with you (in person or irc or...) and
pick your brain for a few minutes about some of our ongoing questions that
I think you'd be well suited to answer?

Thanks for pitching in!
Max