[mesh-dev] First mesh-internetted house!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 20:47:49 PDT 2015

Dave was at Battlemesh and gave two awesome talks/presentations:
* One on making WiFi fast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vWrFCZXOWk
* And a yet-to-be-uploaded inspiring call to action to build our own open
hardware in the face of increasingly popular insecure IoT devices - here
are the slides (though I'd recommend waiting for the video... but the
slides are cool!):
http://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8/Agenda?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=battlemesh-security.pdf
- superb fellow, and somewhat of a neighbor at that! We should go on a
field trip to visit him some weekend :)

Also, check this talk on source-specific routing in Babel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyMOuNXb7Y

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé