[mesh-dev] Mesh Development Tracker

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:30:40 PST 2015

Hey folks,

We were talking a while ago about having some sort of development tracker
so that we could better organize the tasks we wanted to accomplish. I was
interested in fulcrum, so I went ahead and deployed an instance of it:

http://sudomeshtrax.herokuapp.com/

I'm not sure that it's exactly what we need, but I'm currently using it to
keep track of a few things. Also - it seems to have a couple weird display
bugs, so we can try to tackle them if they end up being an issue.

It should be open to registration, although I'd ask that you actually be
working on peoplesopen.net development if you're using it.

I'm still personally a fan of trac, but I think its a much larger project
to take on than I'm interested in at the moment (especially upkeep, but we
can see).

Thanks!
Max