[mesh-dev] Notes on babel and bmx6

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:57:36 PST 2015

Just one clarification: You can't actually manage/log on to the mesh node
admin UI from the mesh interface (or you shouldn't currently be able to).
We decided to only be able to do it from the private WPA protected network
because it's currently over HTTP and so this would give us a level of
encryption for the admin UI.