[mesh-dev] hacknight progress

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Wed Jul 1 02:40:07 PDT 2015

Not a great deal of progress tonight.

Flashed the newly received nanostation m2 and picostation m2 and
investigated if any special configuration would be needed to support them
as extender nodes. Surprisingly it looks like the answer is no, even though
the nanostation m2 has a built-in switch.

Information about supporting these devices is logged here:

  https://github.com/sudomesh/sudowrt-firmware/issues/46

Started a build of latest sudowrt on room.sudoroom.org:

  tail -f
/home/juul/sudowrt-firmware/built_firmware/builder.ar71xx/build.log

Since we won't have to do any hook-script re-writing for nanostation I am
hopeful that we can complete the tasks I listed for 0.2 this week:

https://github.com/sudomesh/sudowrt-firmware/milestones/0.2%20-%20initial%20developer%20release

--
marc/juul