[mesh-dev] [omni-discuss] New Internet

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:58:15 PST 2015

Yeah so theoretically Marc should have any contract info about the LMI
connection. All of the mesh folks including Marc should be at Sudo this
evening, so hopefully we can clear up any issues.

I also get the sense that the LMI folks are pretty reasonable, so if for
any reason we don't end up with a static IP (and we should - it's the
"business plan"), then we should probably be able to talk to them and
convince them to provide one.