[mesh-dev] [sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] New Internet

Brandon Curtis brandon.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:03:44 PST 2015

Assuming this is the PHLO+ dual-bonded VDSL Business service, they're
stating 60-100Mbps @ 1000 feet from the local Central Office:
http://www.lmi.net/services/phlo-faq

Sudo Room is about 900' as the crow flies (though it's the cable length and
quality that matters):

Building CLLI/Name: OKLDCA11 (OAKLAND (45TH STREET))
Address: 479 45th St, Oakland, CA 94609-2135
http://www.lmi.net/phlomap.html

LMI offers static addresses for an extra fee.  from
http://www.lmi.net/services/adsl:
"Bridged static IP’s are available for: $5 / one static, $10 / four static,
$20 / eight static per month."

Additional details on the VDSL tech:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very-high-bit-rate_digital_subscriber_line

* -- Brandon*