[mesh-dev] Nanobeam and assumptions

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Wed Mar 11 21:23:47 PDT 2015

Hi!

Yes, we are often using original firmware on point-to-multipoint links
with Ubiquiti hardware because performance is much better. For
point-to-point link there is not much difference. We think that TDMA is
the reason.

It is not so big problem using original firmware. Because mostly we use
on the same location also a 2.4 GHz TP-Link router for local access,
having a switch, and then we run routing protocol on it, and having
Ubiquiti equipment in a bridge mode.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m