[mesh-dev] Flashing MyNet Issue

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:07:32 PDT 2015

Hey just wanted to mention that I was having an issue flashing the MyNets
with the web UI. I would select a firmware and then select "upload" and
instead of redirecting to the next page where it shows a countdown until
the device is supposed to be ready, the page just sat and attempted to
reload with no effect.

I don't really know why the hell it might be doing this, but it does seem
that using a private browsing window works. Maybe some weird session
thing.....

Anyways - now that I've got the firmware on this device I'm probably not
going to want to flash it again a bunch of times just to test if this
works, but if anyone else wants to check in and let us know if that seems
to work that'd be great.

Thanks!
Max