[mesh-dev] Sudomesh General Meeting Tomorrow, Tues Oct 27th - We need node hosts!

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:29:03 PDT 2015

Our last Tuesday of the month general meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday October
27th at the Omni!

We've been busy alpha testing the network and have been getting some
promising results! More info on that process can be found here:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/Blog#Alpha_Testing_Network

We're especially interested in finding a handful of new folks who would
want to host nodes. If you're willing to share some of your home bandwidth,
generally reliable, and interested in our project, it's a great way to
learn about the network while helping us out a lot with very little initial
investment! If you're able to email me in advance of the meeting letting me
know that you're interested in hosting a home node, that would be
especially helpful, but if not that's ok too.

We take notes of our meetings (which everyone is encouraged to check out
even if you're not in attendance) here:
http://pad.sudomesh.org

Feel free to add agenda items if there are things you want to bring
up/ask/etc.

We're also generally on IRC on freenode servers in channel #peoplesopen.net

For information on how to join, check out
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh#Join_Us

Hope to see you there!