[mesh-dev] [Babel-users] Adding and removing interfaces dynamically in babeld

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:12:17 PST 2016

I think we probably want to be a little patient with this before we switch
over, but yeah it's definitely nice that he came around to building this.
We can start testing it on the dev exit server.

Oh and we might be able to just abandon our changes to the code in our git
repo because fixing the history is a nightmare right now.