[mesh-talk] Invitation from Tracy @ Media Alliance: Panel on the future of the Internet

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:32:35 PDT 2015

On 04/09/2015 03:28 PM, Jenny Ryan wrote:
> Hey crew,
>
> I received an email from Tracy Rosenberg at Media Alliance this week
> asking if someone from Sudo Mesh might be available to speak at a panel
> on 'the future of the internet after net neutrality'.
>
> Here's a link to the EventBrite:
> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-future-of-the-internet-after-net-neutrality-a-learning-session-tickets-16226470811
>
> I would be available and happy to do it, in the event no one else wants
> to :)

Addendum: The format is an hour-long talk followed by 30-40 minute
breakout sessions. Tracy would like us to lead a breakout session on how
to get involved with community wireless networks. I think it'd be great
to have 3-5 of us there! They're reaching out in particular to high
school and college students.

--

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net