[mesh-talk] Someone's been torrenting Mr. Robot....

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 11:20:28 PDT 2015

> Do we have a terms of use for participants of the network?

Yes, here it is:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI

Works for me :)

In all seriousness, Digital Ocean has forwarded an abuse complaint to us
before, and they were pretty content with me doing some hand waving about
"experimental network", "considering fix options", "we'll try not to do it
again".

That being said, as the network scales, we're gonna start getting a lot of
these and I'm not sure how Digital Ocean is gonna handle that. We've always
had an eye on finding colocation, so let's do it!