[mesh-talk] Mesh hacknight tonight 7:30 pm

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:35:26 PDT 2015

Hey I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it tonight, just have a bunch of other
obligations. I am planning on bringing the peoplesopen.net site back online
(probably not the wordpress version, just gonna do a little modifying and
push the gh-pages one), and I can start hacking on the web UI and relevant
packaging.