[mesh-talk] Mesh hacknight tonight 7:30 pm

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 20:51:17 PDT 2015

Yeah but it seems like it's better to actually have something at all? I
understand that wordpress is nice for certain folks to edit, but it
requires a *lot* more overhead, and version controlling/backups are a
nightmare (as I presume you know).

It's a do-ocracy right? Feel free to bring back the wordpress site, but
it's an absolute MUST to have the template version controlled and ideally
backups accessible to more than just your laptop hard drive...