[mesh-talk] interest intake form

April Glaser april.glaser at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 20:38:37 PST 2015

hullo friends,

so here's an interest intake form for PeoplesOpen.net.
http://goo.gl/forms/hecWHP28QY

any changes?

once we are satisfied with our wordsmithing, we can post it online,
under How to Help. let me know if y'all would like to make any changes.

there is a way to embed the survey on the site, so when we're ready we
can just post the embed code and not just a link :)

once it's live, i can make it so that every time someone fills out the
form a notification goes to info at sudomesh.org or to people's email
accounts who are interested. i, for one, am going to just set up a
folder so the responses don't crowd my inbox.

good night,
april