[mesh-talk] [#2110] Re: Gratipocalypse

Gratipay Support support at gratipay.com
Fri May 8 11:57:08 PDT 2015

Were you able to read the blog post linked from the email?     https://medium.com/gratipay-blog/gratipocalypse-42fd0ec0d9e8     Happy to try to answer more specific questions.      I'm really sorry for the disappointment. :-(     I consider Sudoroom/sudomesh to be a model Gratipay user and I know you've been depending on us. We're going to be making some big changes quickly in order to get back on track. Our goal is to begin process payments for sudoroom/sudomesh again next week, but it's going to take some input on your part because we're going to be implementing a new separate terms of service for receivers that we'll need you to opt in to before we can get back on track. Would you be a good person to schedule a call with to let you know what we're looking at over here?        chad  ----   Chad Whitacre, Founder, Gratipay  Twitter / Facebook / Google+

         On Fri, 8 May at  2:34 PM