[mesh-talk] [#2110] Re: Gratipocalypse

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:04:23 PDT 2015

Hi Chad,

Sorry no one got back to you sooner. This mailing list is actually pretty
much exclusively for sudomesh, NOT sudoroom. I feel reasonably comfortable
speaking on behalf of sudomesh, but in order to get in touch with someone
who can help you with sudoroom, I would send this question to the following
emails:
sudo-sys at lists.sudoroom.org, mattsenate at gmail.com, marc at juul.io,
tunabananas at gmail.com, yardenack at gmail.com
(I'm sure I'm leaving someone out, but I think one of these folks can help)

As for sudomesh, I believe we're interested in making the migration. I know
someone is working on writing their own stripe implementation, but
depending on the new requirements, I think we would be interested in doing
the migration at least until we can get our own platform up and running.

What are our next steps?

Thanks!
Max