[mesh-talk] [#2136] Re: [#2110] Re: Gratipocalypse

Gratipay Support support at gratipay.com
Wed May 13 18:22:07 PDT 2015

I just emailed the folks you mentioned, bcc'd you. At this point I'm hoping we can land our terms of service rewrite tonight or early tomorrow, at which point sudomesh can upgrade to a new Team account. We have more code to write before we can run payday tomorrow so if we pull it off it will be in the afternoon pacific time. Stay tuned!        chad  ----   Chad Whitacre, Founder, Gratipay  Twitter / Facebook / Google+

         On Wed, 13 May at  8:16 PM