[Mesh] Amazon AWS credit

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Sat Feb 1 16:45:46 PST 2014

Hi!

You should not trust any 3rd part service. :-) And you should build
technology to not require such trust.

So your argument is invalid. I see Amazon as a easy way for getting at
least something of the ground for new networks. It is far from perfect,
but it is better than nothing.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m