[Mesh] Business cards and outreach

Jeremy Entwistle jeremy.w.entwistle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:47:58 PST 2014

I created a card design that's open to feedback. Also, as proposed at the
last meeting, I think we should provide cards to people who have been
working the mesh and meet some minimum attendance to the meetings. The
front and backs of these cards adhere to the design principles of the group
and meet the printer's requirements.

I could incorporate our groups mesh logo on the front of the card, but I
couldn't find a vector-based one. The reason I would be less inclined to
include it would be not to confuse people when we really just want to give
our contact information and spread the word about the network. In regard to
titles, I think people should choose something that describes what they do
or will do as the network develops (installing nodes, workshops, software
development, etc) and give the users confidence in adopting it.

Take care,
Jeremy