[Mesh] Auxiliary Hack-up Tomorrow 2.16

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:48:54 PST 2014

Hey meshers!

We're going to have an auxiliary hack meet tomorrow at Sudoroom. The
cryptoparty is happening and we thought we'd seize a bit of the momentum!

We'll be:
- Flashing and configuring routers with the sudomesh firmware and configs
- Giving them out to folks who want to take them home and be testers (w/
suggested donations)
- Hacking on the fake captive portal/splash page
- Hacking on outreach/community development ideas
- Working on our outreach video?
- Doing that thing on the wiki "todo" list that you've been thinking about
for the last few months and you're finally ready to come over and blast
through

So you should definitely be there! The cryptoparty is scheduled for 2-5pm
and it's likely that there will be mesh folks hanging out during that
period.

Mesh the bay!

Max