[Mesh] Computer Networking Coursera Class!

Max B maxb.personal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 08:16:42 PST 2014

Cool! It looks like thursdays before the mesh meeting might be a good
time to gather. I don't know about this Thursday because of the Omni
meeting, but if people want to chime in as to whether or not they'd be
there (around 6?) we could get a gauge of whether or not to show up.
Also, we can be on IRC freenode.net #peoplesopen.net if remote folks
want to participate?

Max