[Mesh] Twister

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 17:00:47 PST 2014

>From the article and the forum browsing I've done, it seems that the Wired
article is premature, in terms of where the project is at. Even for Linux
it looks like it takes a bit of work to get it working -- I think they're
in a pretty early, "proof of concept" kind of stage. Very exciting, but a
lot of people seem to be frustrated by having no easy way to try it out.

It appears to me that because it's leveraging highly cross-platform
technologies like bitcoin, there's great potential for it to be available
on lots of platforms..but that's out in the future.

Pete