[Mesh] uProxy

Charles N. Wyble charles at thefnf.org
Mon Jan 13 19:37:10 PST 2014

On 1/13/2014 8:11 PM, Mitar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Yes. I think what I am thinking here is just that our networks should
> support different other projects and different ways people want to
> protect themselves.

Sure. No doubt. I'm just trying to see how uProxy would fit in. Would
the mesh run multiple uProxy entrance nodes? Would people use uProxy on
the mesh and advertise mesh routes? I wasn't quite sure how it would fit
in to the mesh. Would folks be dual homed to uProxy and mesh?

>   So if for somebody using a uProxy extension is
> something they know how to do, let's support that.

Yeah. Totally agree. It's pretty cool software. I'm just not seeing how
we as mesh net builders can go about doing that. Would you be able to
write up a short overview of what that would look like?